Monday, June 13

In the name of Allah The Most Gracious and Merciful

Hye peeps! Just now my little sister was crying over RM 1 . haha, she was hugging me and telling me that she want RM 1 that my brother has taken away from her. 
o

*It's not that I'm going to shout about my little sis, 
I'm going to shout about Why money can makes people getting crazy


 Money is not everything, but everything need money? 

*oh yea?? Hurrrrrrrm,,, let us check it out!



1.even to use a toilet, you have to pay.





2.How to buy a food without money?





3.education also need money dude



4. want to be famousss and beautifOOL?..oh my Gucci! 
(* need money :P)





5. want to be a bride? oh dear, you also need money <3




*some people say, "hey, money is not everything, love is most important"


BUT.........

% to buy a rose for your beloved one, You need MONEY

% to get marry, You need MONEY

% after get married, you have to eat, to BEAR your beloved CHILDREN, 
give them education. pay bills and etc.


*It's all because love is most important ,but you still need MONEY

p/s: Don't be crazy because of money, lets money get crazy because of you. xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment